DELIVERY & PAYMENT
We aim to deliver to the UK, Europe and the rest of the World. If your country is not listed in the delivery options, please email us prior to purchase and we will do our best to get your Karing Monie product to you, wherever you may be!
UK Fixed Rate 1 – £3.50
UK fixed rate shipping on all orders under £50 placed for delivery within the UK.
UK Fixed Rate 2 – £7.00
UK fixed rate shipping on all orders over £50 placed for delivery within the UK.
UK Express – £12.00
2 Working days for fast delivery within the UK
Europe – £15.00
Standard fixed rate shipping on all orders placed for delivery within the EU. Shipping takes 7-10 working days.
USA – £20.00
Standard fixed rate shipping on all orders placed for delivery within the US. Shipping takes 8-12 working days.
Rest of the World – £20.00
Standard fixed rate shipping on all orders placed for delivery in the rest of the world. Shipping takes 8-12 working days.
GENERAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
Most UK orders should be delivered within 5 working days for in-stock items. Please allow up to 2 additional days for rural postcodes.
For Europe and the rest of the world, there is a flat rate charge of £15 to Europe and £20 to the rest of the world. Delivery can take up to 14 days and may also be subject to customs delays and charges. We cannot accept responsibility for any custom delays and charges your country may impose.
We try and aim to send standard delivery orders the same day if we can’t we will send them immediately the next day.
You will be sent a tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
Payments are via secure card payment or Paypal.
In addition to the Distance Selling Regulations, any item can be returned within 14 days of receipt for a refund of that item, or to exchange it for a different size or colour.
For returns made outside the Distance Selling Regulations, a refund of the monetary value of the goods returned to us will be made at the price you purchased them.
The use of a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning is recommended. Please send your returned goods to: Karing Monie, Unit B41, Eurolink Business Centre, 49 Effra Road, Brixton SW2 1BZ
The following terms apply to those wishing to get a refund:
- We will refund you the price of the item less postage and packing on the following conditions:
- You have contacted us within 14 days of receiving the item
- You must return the item to us within 14 days ;
- You have insured the Item during transit. We accept no responsibility for items which are lost, delayed or damaged in transit;
- You have paid all postage and packaging for the return of the Item; and
- We have received the item from you in the same condition as the item was sent to you. All swing-tags and stickers must be attached.
- Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the sole discretion Karing Monie and may only be refunded as a store credit.
- All international (non UK) returns should be declared as ‘unwanted returns’ for customs purposes.
- Once the returned goods have been approved, you will receive a confirmation e-mail confirming receipt and acceptance. Your refund will be credited to the same card or Paypal account from which you made the original purchase.
- Please remember that the time frame for refunds can take up to 3-5 working days.
Cancelling under the distance Selling Regulations
Under the UK Distance Selling Regulations, you have 14 working days (from the day after you receive your goods) to cancel the contract for your order with us. In this case we will issue you with a full refund however you will need to return the entire order at your cost if you have already received them. In all cases, the goods must be in their original condition and will be inspected on their return. If we do not receive the cancelled order back, we may arrange to have them collected at your cost.
If you decide to cancel your order with Karing Monie, you must let us know in writing, quoting the order number. (email is fine)
Our address is: Karing Monie, Unit B41, Eurolink Business Centre, 49 Effra Road, Brixton SW2 1BZ
Please note that leather is a natural material and will vary from skin to skin as well as across the hide. The following therefore are not considered defects, and the item cannot be returned and will not be refunded :
Your Karing Monie product is lovingly handmade using leather, in our Brixton Studio. Variations in the grain, texture and colour may differ slightly from what is shown online, and from product to product. This is an inherent part of the beauty of the leathers used by Karing Monie, and adds to the originality to each piece created.
The item will also be expected to wear, and develop a beautiful patina over time and with use. Please see our ‘Leather Care’ page for further information about caring for, and storing your Karing Monie product.